We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Demi Lovato Was Mocked While On Stage!


Demi revealed to TWIST that she was mocked by girls while performing at a recent concert:

'It was hard. It threw me off.I forget the words.They really got to me.' Thankfully BFF Selena helped her deal with the new trauma. Sel spilled, 'Demi cried, called me and said:

'I feel like I'm back in Texas where I dealt with mean girls in school!' I tried to be there for a her and said, 'You're a good singer and everyone knows that.' There's always going to be girls who are mean.'


So, a few nights later at another concert another group of girls were mocking her again. Demi said, 'I saw the same type of girls making fun of me and I came to them and said:

'I want to give a special thanks to this group right here for being such a great audience! you guys are so into it, I love it! I totally called them out during the show!'

Thanks oceanUP!

No comments: