We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Nick Jonas "I'm Very Disaponited In Miley"!

niley-bitter-breakup.jpg"Nick Jonas finally revealed his true feelings about his intense and rocky relationship with ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus. Nick told BRAVO [German Magazine]: 'I'm very disappointed in Miley. I can't see the good in her taking the relationship public. The song [7 Things] and her behavior makes me really sad.

'We promised at the time that the relationship was just a thing between us and that nobody else should no about our love.. And now this!' Nick
said appallingly. 'But, fortunately I have my brothers, Joe and Kevin. They helped me deal with it.'

On how he'll deal with Miley in the future: 'We have a great friendship, and I'm going to try to keep that. She's a very important person in my life, even thought shes not my girlfriend anymore. We have something special and I don't want to lose it.'"

Thanks oceanUP!

No comments: