We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Selena Gomez "RUMOR CONTROL"


RUMOR CONTROL

Hey Everyone-- November 17th, 2008

There was recently a quote released about me saying that I don't write songs about ex boyfriends, I may have been misunderstood and would like to clear that up. Most of my songs are about love, I am a 16 year old teenager and I sing about what is on every girls mind. Love. What I was implying was that the songs I sing about, the boys who have hurt me or that are no longer in my life don't deserve a song to be written about them but, that's impossible. Writing and singing is a gateway to sharing and getting out feelings. I hope that I have cleared up any confusion I may have caused to my fans! You guys rock and mean the world to me!

Take care and God bless,

Selena

No comments: