We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Debby Ryan NEW DISNEY TEEN QUEEN??



New rising star Debby Ryan is set to star in the spin off of the "Suite Life of Zack and Cody", "The Suite Life On Deck", as Bailey Pickett. She is also Staring in a new movie called "The Longshots" with Keke Palmer.
Debby in her own words explains how she got into acting, and what she calls "the dream" on her website.
"Ever since I was little, I was putting on shows and was involved in theater and in my private school. When I moved to Germany at 7 years old, I got involved in professional theater. I would go to the theater straight from school and usually stay late, finishing my homework and studying in between my scenes. I guess when I really started sacrificing to act, that's when the love for it was evident. At age 13, I was settled back in America when I realized that I wanted to act full-time.
It looked like it would never happen....
My mom submitted my headshot and resume' to a few agencies. After months of waiting, hoping and praying, I got picked up by Ivett Stone! It seemed like forever before I got my first audition. I was so excited when I found out I actually booked it! It was a small teenage spot on a Barney film. I felt that I was on my way, then things sort of slowed down. I sent video auditions to California. I continued to working for free just so I could act. I realized that unless acting played a significant role in my life, I wasn't happy.
Then, in 2007 everything started to fall into place...
I got signed with Kim Dawson Agency in Dallas and booked 2 national commercials: one for 'iDog Amp'd' and another for 'the Game of Life: Twists and Turns'. I sent in a video audition here and there but didn't hear anything. In the fall I got an audition for the feature film, "The Longshots". At the same time I sent in another video audition for a dream role working for an amazing network! . The role was so much fun and it was incredible to have the opportunity to audition. I created a video audition with Cathryn Hartt and it turned out to be my best video audition ever. We decided to mail in my very first take on the video! My mom sent it to California the next day.I was so happy to hear that I booked the small role of "Edith" in the upcoming feature film "The Longshots." I went to Louisiana to film and finished up March of 2008. I didn't hear anything back from my video audition for a long time. I had a hard time keeping this one out of my mind.
Then one day....

My agent Jennifer called and said that my video audition was being highly considered. They were very interested in me and wanted to see me in person! I could hardly believe it. I packed up for, yep, you guessed it, sunny California! After a nerve-wracking screen test (where they audition you against other actors and stars) and a long 6 days of waiting and hoping, I got a phone call that changed my life! Less than a week later I boarded a plane for L.A. and here I am! There will be a press release announcing my new role on a fantastic series.
To be continued..."
This girl seems like she'll be joining Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato as the new Disney teen queen!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hollywood! And hey Debbie! It's Ryleigh! Your so lucky!

gonefishin said...

Hey Hollywood & hey there Debby!
Just wanted to say that Debby is amazing & a beautiful person inside & out! She took the time during her very busy schedule to help my daughter back here in Texas with a school project about her "Future Me" ~ she too wants to be an actress someday & felt so great that Debby took the time to be "interviewed" for what that would be like. We love you Debby & are praying for your success & continued sweet heart!
~ Amber & Emily Augustin

Anonymous said...

We look forward to seeing you in the new episodes! I think you will do very good! Good luck and we will be praying for you!
-from Jace' (Ryleigh's friend)

Malaya said...

We are so proud of you! We can't wait to see you on the screen!!

Anonymous said...

Debby is beautiful! Can't wait to see her on tv