We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Kristi Yamaguchi's 2008 Friends & Family Ice Show!

It will be held on October 12th in Phoenix, AZ at the US Airways Center. The show will include very special guest performances by The Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, and Jordan Pruitt.

**The show will be nationally televised on NBC-TV at a date to be announced.

credit- demi-lovato.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the show was awsome i went to it and i saw jonas brothers, demi lavoto and jorden pruitt i scremed at the top of my lungs.