We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Call Selena! Another Diary Entry: Selena Gomez!



Hey Everyone-- August 13th How have you all been? Nothing really exciting has been going on just doing Wizards basically. I did an interview on Kiss with Ryan Seacrest he was fun!!! I also wanted to let you all know of a couple new things going on. I got a new cell phone number specifically to use for you guys. I am excited to hear from you all so call and leave me some messages, I also will be calling you guys leaving you messages, text messages, and even calling some of you back personally. I am so excited to use this new number and be able to talk to some of you personally that will be so cool. So here is the number 214-306-9590, I look forward to hearing your calls. Also I will be at Glendale Galleria August 16th to get all you excited about voting. I know some of us are not old enough yet to "officially" vote but, we will be soon and we should learn about everything now so we are prepared when our time comes. If you would like more information about the campaign go www.urvotescount.com and I hope to see you all at the Glendale Galleria August 16th.
Don't forget "Another Cinderella Story" out on DVD September 16th, Woo Hoo!!!!!

Oh I almost forgot my family and I along with my cousins and David Henrie and his friends all went to Zuma beach last weekend. We had so much fun just relaxing on the beach and playing in the ocean. What do you guys like to do to relax on the weekends, call my new number and let me know!! 214-306-9590

You all ROCK!!!!


Sel



Here's the link to her Diary..

Selena's Diary


No comments: