We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Selena's Facebook Updates!

Upcoming appearance

Yesterday at 10:06pm
I just wanted to let you all know I will be at the Glendale Galleria August 16th from around 10am to 1pm. I don't know the exact times yet sorry.

I will be there to help get you all excited about UR Votes Count campaign. I know a lot of us are too young to vote but, we will be of age soon and we should learn about this stuff now so when are time comes were ready.

To learn more about the campaign go to www.urvotescount.com

I hope to see you all at the Glendale Galleria this Saturday!

NEW PHONE NUMBER!!!!! 214-306-9590

Yesterday at 2:56pm
Hey Everyone--

I got a new cell phone number to use just for you guys!!!!

So be sure to call me and leave me messages I will be caling you all soon!!!

God Bless,

Sel

No comments: