We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Selena Gomez is “getting to know” Nick Jonas!


The 16-year-old Wizards of Waverly Place just confessed to TV Guide that she’s “getting to know” the youngest Jonas Brother, Nick (also 16).

“I’ve gotten really close to the entire Jonas family this past year,” Selena admitted. “Nick and I are getting to know each other, but we’re not confirming anything.”

She even extended an invitation to Transformers star Shia LaBeouf: “I’ve had a crush on him ever since he was on Even Stevens. It’s very far-fetched, but I would love to have Shia on Wizards.”

When asked if she considers herself a role model, Selena said, “I’m going to do the best that I can do, but I am 16 and I am going to make mistakes – no one’s perfect. To be honest, I’m quite boring! I love to go bowling and to the movies. When it comes to my wardrobe, I think I dress like a 30-year-old woman.”

Thanks JustJared!

No comments: