We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Vanessa Hudgens on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno!

Vanessa Hudgens made her first appearance on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on Friday. They showed a clip of a 9-year-old Vanessa performing as Cindy Lou at a local production of “How The Grinch Stole Christmas” in San Diego, Calif.

The 19-year-old High School Musical star also talked about her very first role in theater: “I auditioned for the Hunchback of Notre Dame and I wanted to be Esmeralda because that’s the girl part. I thought I could get it. But I actually got Quasimodo, the hunchback. So, I walked around with the hunchback and the crazy makeup.”

When asked if she had strict parents, Vanessa shared, “They weren’t that bad. They supported me and let me do acting. I must admit, I did get my mouth washed out with soap once. I actually, still to this day, don’t know why. I must have did something really wrong. I was 4-years-old, I don’t even know I said wrong… I honestly don’t really remember the taste.”




No comments: