We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Demi's New Album "Get Back"!


This was found on youtube so were not sure if it's completely true..

Album title"Don't forget"
Release date: September 23,2008
Confirmed tracks:
1.get back
2.Daydream
3.Eyelash
4.Promise
5.See you sad
6.In a while
7.Until your mine
8.Party
9.Forget
10.This one time
11.If your forgetting me
12.La La land
Bonus tracks :2 worlds&That's how you know

Don't forget her single, Get Back, comes out on iTunes on August 12th!

No comments: