We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Miley on Seventeen Magazine!

Miley

"Seventeen posted behind the scenes pics of Miley Cyrus' AMAZING cover shoot! On her guy friends: 'I totally believe in guys and girls being friends. Mandy's [Jiroux] my only real girlfriend, besides Ashley [Nino] and other girls I work with. There's been so many hard things that have happened, so I've kinda lost my girlfriends.'

Staying drug-free: 'My mom's never had a drink in her life because she doesn't like that kind of stuff at all. My dad grew up with an alcoholic mother, and I saw how that really hurt him, so I would never want to put myself in a position where I could hurt someone from the use of alcohol or drugs or whatever, so I'm not really into that kind of thing."

Make-up must have: 'I have lots of different favorite beauty products. The thing for me that I always have to have is blush, because I think that just makes you glow. So, no matter what, I always throw that on. My favorite one is by Benefit, because they look really light, young, and pretty.'

Writing music: 'I write from life experiences, everything from guys to books I read that are inspiring to me. Someone will say something and I'll think, That'll be a great song title. I just take a little bit of everything.'

Relaxation time: 'When I have free time, I like to hang out with my friends and go to the Coffee Bean and talk. Since I entertain all day.. it's my job.. I don't ever want to feel like I'm doing that. Just to sit and relax is nice.'

Curfew: 'It's not like my mom's some hard-core drill sergeant. My parents basically just let me kind of do my thing, and my dad's like, 'You can hang out until whatever with the people you want," but it's like, I can't break their trust. I need to do things that they would want me to do, because otherwise it becomes a problem and you start breaking trust. And then I think you've lost everything if you've lost trust with somebody.'

Fans: 'The reason I do my show is because I want to make people laugh, I want to make them smile. I don't want to be criticized. That's not ever what I want. People try to say that I'm catty, but I really love people and that's why I do what I do. I genuinely love my fans, I genuinely love the people that I work for, and I really want the best for them.'"





Thanks Keelie!

No comments: