We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Demi's Official Blog! New Entry!

Monday, August 25, 2008

OFFICIAL BLOG :)

today i'm in pittsburgh, PA! and it's my day off so i'm spending all day sleeping! haha

yesterday i played chicago with the jonas brothers and the veronicas, which was totally fun. the best part was i fell during my set. hahahaha i wasn't lying when i said i'm clumsy!
oh well... made for a good laugh and a couple good jokes backstage!!

what's everybody else up to? can't wait to play again tomorrow!


p.s. tomorrow is the 4 week countdown! so excited! my album just started pre-selling so were excited about that too!

love you guys!

-demiiiii

No comments: