We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Taylor Swift at the Jonas Concert!!

"Joe Jonas' rumored girlfriend Taylor Swift was seen in the VIP section at the Jonas Brothers Burning Up Bethel Woods Concert on August 14.

'Taylor came in and people where screaming and she had body guards around her then she sat and watched the show. I got that picture by screaming TAYLOR! And she looked at me so I'm guessing she wasn't hiding. Not like Joe was hiding at
her concert when she toured with Rascal Flatts earlier.'

Taylor is also rumored to be in JB's Scratch and Sniff vlog."

Thanks oceanUP!

Taylor Demi Demi2 Demi3 Demi4

No comments: