We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Selena Gomez: "I just want to send out a big THANK YOU!!!!

selenafan07.jpg

Sep. 9th

Hey everyone--

Hi again! Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing. Still shooting season 2 of Wizards and were having so much fun. I cannot wait for you to see all the new episodes. That is basically about it we did have a hiatus and I met up with Demi to hang out with her on her tour, that was so much fun. I actually learned a lot about how tough it is being on the road. Disney also sent the cast out to New York for a big meet and greet, that was a lot of fun, the whole cast being able to go together. We have so much fun when were all together it is like another little family I have. There were soo many people there, all the fans were amazing, some even had to stand in the pouring rain and they still waited. Unfortunately, they also made us leave before we got to meet everyone so a lot of people waited and didn't even get to meet the cast. :( I am so sorry to all those people, I just want to send out a big THANK YOU!!!! to everyone that was there, those we got to meet and those we didn't. Thats all I have for now, there have been some business meetings and stuff like that but, that is all really boring. HA HA!

You are all amazing! Thank You!

God Bless,

Sel

No comments: