We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Debby Ryan "I don't have a written blog, I like video blogging"!



HEY! Hope you all had a fun & safe Halloween! I'm super excited for fall, how bout you guys?

In this video I'm kinda updating y'all on some stuff that's happening in my life & talking about Build-A-Bears, a plethera of fan mail, agents, and Jonas Brothers.

I don't have a written blog, I like video blogging and sharing it with those of you who ask what's been going on for me! So go ahead and subscribe if ya wanna. I am so thankful for you guys; I support you guys so much for all you've supported me in!

I love you all. Subscribe, leave a comment or two, and send more questions. I love answering them! Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Debs

6 comments:

Dan the Man said...

hello. ha, first comment! yes.

I am FotACK (Founder of the Annoying Comments Klub) former author of Extreme Prank Zone at http://www.funnycrud-blankcommentsempire.blogspot.com.


dont look for it, i deleted it. One day i will make a new blog at

http://www.funnycrud-blankcommentsempire2-thesequel.blogspot.com

so be on the look out for Extreme Prank Zone 2!

good work on this blog by the way!

FotACK OUT!

;p

Dan the Man said...

My blog is almost out, although it is still in early development. i will inform you when it is out! P.S. if you don't mind, i will link to here. Bye!

Dan the Man said...

hey people copy and paste this url to see the funniest disney youtube clip ever!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Dan the Man said...

you can now access the blog by typing in (or copy-and-pasting) the url

http://funnycrud-blankcommentsempire2-sequel.blogspot.com/

I have not yet publicly released it to search engines though, but it is almost time. Check it out and leave feedback. Anyone may come, anyone may comment!

P.S. this is the FUNNIEST word ive ever seen for word verification, it is "lickeda"! :D

Dan the Man said...

¡lickeda!

Dan the Man said...

Hello. Blog is now active.


funnycrud-blankcommentsempire2-sequel.blogspot.com/

thank you for your patience

please go