We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Selena Gomez: "When I'm having a bad day or I'm not feeling well, I love it when someone plays with my hair"


Selena Gomez revealed Tiger Beat what she does when feeling down: 'When I'm having a bad day or I'm not feeling well, I love it when someone plays with my hair.

I can always depend on my mom, my Nana and my best friend to do it. I'll just lie down, eat a pickle and they'll play with my hair. That's how I cure the blues.

And if Demi is having a bad day, she'll come over and I'll just bring up inside jokes or I'll get up and start dancing. Then, we pull out the ice cream.'

via oceanUP

No comments: