We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




WOAH Intense New JAYLOR News!


"After Taylor Swift announced on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that her ex, Joe Jonas, broke up with her over a 27-second phone call, Joe is now speaking out.

The 18-year-old musician posted an entry in his MySpace today. He said, “I never cheated on a girlfriend. It might make someone feel better to assume or imply I have been unfaithful but it is simply not true. Maybe there were reasons for a breakup. Maybe the heart moved on. Perhaps feelings changed. I am truly saddened that anything would potentially cause you to think less of me. For those who have expressed concern over the “27 second” phone call. I called to discuss feelings with the other person. Those feelings were obviously not well received. I did not end the conversation. Someone else did. Phone calls can only last as long as the person on the other end of the line is willing to talk. A phone call can be pretty short when someone else ends the call. The only difference in this conversation was that I shared something the other person did not want to hear. There were later attempts at communication that had no response.”

OK! magazine reported yesterday that Taylor confirmed that Joe was with actress Camilla Belle before they had broken up. But now her quote has changed on the magazine’s website. FISHY!"
VIA JUST JARED
WHAT DO YOU THINK about Joe’s blog?

No comments: