We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




NEW Selena Gomez Myspace Blog Entry!

Hello Everybody-- November 2nd

I know it has been too long since I have been on here. A lot of stuff has been going on and I have not had a whole lot of time to get on here to fill you guys in. As some of you may already know I was in New York for Trick or Treat for Unicef, which is a great program educating kids to help other kids in other parts of the world, I know it may be a little late for Halloween but, check out the site and be ready for next year. http://youth.unicefusa.org/trickortreat/

I have also been back and forth to New York for a few talk shows Rachel Ray, The View, The Today Show. I LOVE New York, it is such a great city the energy is amazing. I will be going to Dallas this upcoming weekend to help support my cousins cheerleading charity event. I can't wait to see all my friends and family from back home, it has been far too long since I have been home.

Also, last night I went to the Jason Mraz concert at the Greek Theater, by far one of the best concerts I have ever been to, he is amazing. If you have not already gotten his new album be sure to go pick up a copy and one of my favorites songs is "Lucky". I cannot even explain what a great show it was I was so happy to have been there.

Well I am finally 16 as some of you may know but, still no license not even a permit yet but...... I will be taking my drivers education test at the DMV November 4th. Wish me luck, I am nervous. When I pass I will have my permit and then have to drive around with my Mom and step Dad for 6 months before I get my actual license, I am guessing I will be 30 by the time I get it.

I cannot wait for the Holidays, I will be spending Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years with my family. The Holidays were cut short last year because of Another Cinderella Story shooting but, this year I have nothing in the way. I can't wait. My favorite time of year Fall to Christmas!

Sorry again it has been so long.

Thank you all so much for everything your messages, comments, your calls, on here and on the youtube. I read them often and it means the world to me to have you all in my life.

God Bless,

Sel

No comments: