We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Turns Out That $225,000 Lamborghini WASN'T Kevins!


OOPS!

"Hey everyone! Kevin here. Still can’t believe I just turned 21 years old. Just wanted to thank everyone for all of the comments, messages, etc. You helped make this one of the best days ever.

We were busy all day filming our new show so everyone showed up at the set and sang Happy Birthday. Then a friend let me use his car (a Lamborghini) for the day. It was so much fun to drive it.

Although it is great…I still love my Tahoe Hybrid! Had fun all day with friends and family. But one of the best things was reading all the comments you left. Thanks again."

Thanks Jonas Pandemonium!


No comments: