We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Taylor Swift is NOT Preggers!


I guess there was some rumor going around that Taylor was pregnant, but she clears that RUMOR up quickly in her latest blog..

Hiiii.

Hey! Just wanted to mention that today is the last day for AMA Awards voting! And it would be so amazing if you'd go vote (for me, maybe pleasssseee :) There's a link up at the top of my page. It's pretty massive, so it's hard to miss. It would mean the world to me if you'd go to the AMA voting page and show me some love in the Favorite Female Country Artist category. I love you! Thanks for everything.

lovelovelove
-T-

PS: I read a very creative rumor this morning saying I'm pregnant, which is the most IMPOSSIBLE thing on the planet. Take my word for it. Impossible.


No comments: