We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Demi On Everything From Her Album to Her Show!

Click to view full size image

Fresno Bee-
It's been a busy week for Disney star-in-the-making Demi Lovato.
Last Friday she filmed the first episode of her to-air-in-2009 Disney series "Welcome to Holliwood."
Saturday, she was a on plane headed to New York, where she'd do a cover shoot for Seventeen magazine.
Then on Tuesday, her Disney debut album "Don't Forget" was released.
If you're thinking all this sounds familiar, it's because we've heard stories like this before. Lovato is from the same pipeline of Disney singer/actors as Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus. In fact, she starred with the Jonas boys in "Camp Rock" and recently toured with them.
We talked to Lovato, in the middle of her big week, about her CD, TV show, her relationship with the Jonas Brothers and more.

Q: How excited are you about your album coming out this week?

A: It's awesome. It's crazy. I can't believe I'm actually coming out with an album. I'm very nervous, but I'm excited at the same time.

Q: What artists have influenced what you do as a musician?

A: I think Kelly Clarkson. Also Paramore. They have a great sound. The Jonas Brothers co-wrote and produced six of the songs and they had a lot of input, so they influenced the album.

Q. You recently turned 16. What was the party like?

A. I didn't really throw a party. I went to Applebee's with my band.

Q. Really?

A. Yeah, I love Applebee's. On the day of my birthday, I had a concert so 18,000-20,000 were singing happy birthday to me. It was awesome.

Q. Being in that pipeline of Disney, it's gotta be like playing for the Yankees or something? With that history of success, is there pressure?

A. I'm not really worried about that. Right now I'm doing what I love to do. It just so happens to be Disney and they happen to be one of the coolest companies ever. It's like a family over there. They don't really put pressure on us.

Q. When you're being tabbed as the next Miley Cyrus or the next Jonas Brothers, how does that effect you?

A. I'm not allowed to read some of the gossip sites because they really take a toll on you. So I don't see a lot of that. I like to focus on what I'm doing. I'm just having a good time right now.

Q. What have you learned about the industry from spending time with Jonas Brothers while touring, doing "Camp Rock" and working on your album?

A. They're very down-to-earth guys. They taught me to stay anonymous in some places I go. They've just helped a lot on tour.

Q. You've started on "Welcome to Holliwood," right?

A. Yes, we just finished the first episode last night.

Q. What's it like so far starring in your own series?

A. It's very crazy. I was nervous in the beginning. It's hard to carry a comedy show. If you're not funny, the show is not going to be funny. I've never had a lot of confidence in comedy, but I've really let loose and totally had fun with it. Last night, I started off really nervous and in the first take I messed up all the words. Overall, though, it turned out very well.

Q. What's tougher, you think: Filming a TV show in a front of a live audience or the day your CD comes out?

A. Definitely the day the CD comes out. The TV show is more relaxing. You've got all day to do your thing. Half the time I'm in school, so I get to relax in school.


Thanks Demi Fans!

No comments: