We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Demi's Show "Sonny With a Chance" Premiere's February or March 2009!



Demi Lovato’s upcoming Disney Channel TV Show is called "Sonny With A Chance", reports Spanish magazine Para Todos.

“It’s about a girl named Sonny having a chance to make it in [show] business,” the 16-year-old Camp Rock star tells the mag. “We filmed the first episode and we will continue to film the series through the next few months.”

Sonny With a Chance is set to air in February or March 2009.

Demi’s debut album, Don’t Forget, is due out in stores TOMORROW, September 23rd. She tells Para Todos that she doesn’t have any big plans to celebrate: “I’m actually going to be working, so I haven’t really planned a party, but I might just have a bunch of people over and have pizza or something.”

And who does she look up to for fashion inspiration? Lindsay Lohan. “I think her style is awesome,” Demi shared. “She’s one of those very fashionable people, so who wouldn’t love her style. I also like Keira Knightley’s style, she has great style.”

UPDATE: There’s a slight chance the show is called Sunny With A Chance but I’m told during the interview, Demi was asked to spelled it out and she said: “S-O-N-N-Y”!

Thanks JustJared!

No comments: