We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




PLEASE READ!

Hey Guys,
Kaylee here [site owner]..
I wanted say hi to you all and thank you so much for visiting! But mainly apologize for the media problem that has been going on. I just found out that my co webbie Lauren has been stealing media instead of capping it her self, because of this i had tell Lauren to leave the site. I would really like to apologize to those who were affected by this! The media section is going to change a bit to credit those who's media is on the site! If you were affected by this, please email me at info.purehollywood@gmail.com! Again i'm SO sorry! The only purpose for this site was to be a site with everything into one, gossip, media, everything. But definelty not this way! Also, i will be looking for a new co webbie to help me out with media and the site,
if you can help, please email me =]


thank you soo much & i'm super sorry!
Kaylee

No comments: