We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




BIG Video Post!!!!

Being: Pepsi Smash Exclusive Webisode 6
by Jonas Brothers


HEY From the Cheetah Girls!


On set of my 1st MUSIC VIDEO! :) Alyson Stoner


Happy Sweet 16 Demi + Photo shoot! Popstar


Disney Channel Games Inside track Behind The Scenes With Jordan Pruitt, The Cheetah Girls, Demi Lovato, And The Jonas Brothers!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEMI! Selena Gomez


FINALLY 16! Demi Lovato


Jonas Brothers Going Green with Chevy Part 1


Jonas Brothers Going Green with Chevy Part 2


Jonas Brothers Going Green with Chevy Part 3


Demi's Sweet Sixteen Slideshow - August 20th


Joe Jonas GRADUATES!


Suite Life on Deck PROMO!


HSM 3 : Senior Year 'I want it all' Promo




No comments: