We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Jonas UPDATE!

Jonas Brothers tour the Rock Hall



Nick posted a new blog on NickSimpleWins.com:
"Hello from New York!

Although my week has been non-stop and filled with craziness (that’s a good thing), I had to take a moment to stop and write a quick thank you to all of you who have responded to my first blog. Our fans are truly the best fans in the world and because of the unending support you have shown me, I have another reason to get thru every day. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your heartfelt responses to my blog. Your stories are truly inspirational. There will be more blogs to come so please keep checking back. Maybe we will even feature a few of your responses in the upcoming months. - Nick"
Band in a Bus Episode 8



No comments: