We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Demi's Official Blog Entry # 2!!



DEMI’S OFFICIAL BLOG UPDATE :P

so my birthday was absolutely incredible and the only things missing were my family and selena (best friend) but! i will see them soon so it's okay :)
i got the best gifts, and alot of sentimental things like a slideshow, a rap made by my band... hahaha and lots of other awesome gifts.

but i wanted to give a special thanks to you guys which i just made in a youtube video so be sure to check that out.. you all made my birthday so amazing.

like i said, i wished for this every year.. so to being able to see so many of you all yesterday.. it meant the world to me.

once again thank you!

i love you guys.

-demii

No comments: