We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Selena & Demi are TEEN Queens!



“People probably didn’t think I would get far because of where I’m from,” Selena, star of Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place, tells Teen. “Being able to do what I’ve always wanted to do my entire life is a gift, and my whole dream has come true. To see where I am, from where I was, is just crazy.”

Demi’s dream of becoming an actress finally came true when she was cast alongside The Jonas Brothers in the Disney Channel Original Movie Camp Rock.

The girls discussed their new movie, Princess Protection Program, at length. Demi and Selena say they relished getting to play princesses.

“Almost every scene we did, Selena would say, ‘Oh my gosh, we’re shooting a movie right now!’ And then it just hit us! We met each other the day we started working on [our careers], so it’s pretty ironic how things turn out,” Demi laughs.

On a more somber note, both actresses were candid about rumors of a feud with popular Disney star Miley Cyrus.

“You can’t believe every rumor,” Demi explains. “Everyone on the Disney Channel is really uplifting. People try to pit me against Miley, but she sent me a four-page text saying how she knows it’s overwhelming right now and she wants to help.

You can learn more about the girls when the October issue of Teen arrives on newsstands September 2."

thanks to demi-lovato.com!

No comments: