We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




CONGRATS Taylor Swift!!

In this June 16, 2008 file photo, Singer Taylor Swift performs at MTV Studio's in Times Square for a taping of MTV's 'Total Request Live' show in New York.  (AP Photo/Peter Kramer, file)

"While most of her peers donned caps and gowns to receive their high school diplomas, country star Taylor Swift was strumming a guitar and performing for thousands of fans.

So Swift got her diploma in the mail.

"Education has always been at the forefront of my priorities, so I'm really glad to have my diploma," the 18-year-old singer-songwriter told The Associated Press on Friday.

Swift attended public school for 9th and 10th grade. But when her career began heating up, she needed more flexibility and switched to Aaron Academy, a private Christian school that offers home schooling.

"I never expected that my senior year would go the way it has," she said. "There's something really exciting about getting to live your dream and continue your education at the same time."

credit- Yahoo! News

YAY!! CONGRATS!


No comments: