We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Cute Nelena Story!

burningup.jpg Nelena image by DemiJonasfan

Nick's Story:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0IBX/is_6_14/ai_n27909652
"And the Jonas Brothers can dish it out, too. "Nick had the best line that I can remember," says Joe. "Oh, yeah," admits Nick. "On one date, the girl said to me, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' So I said, 'I don't follow the rules.'" The brothers high-five to that one. "Ooooh!" Nick celebrates.
"It was so good!""

And now look at http://www.oceanup.com/oceanup/2008/08/selena-i-dont-k.html:
"Another Cinderella Story starlet Selena Gomez spilled to Twist about a very special date she had recently: 'I had dinner on the beach with a crush and there were lights on the palm trees! Then, went walking on the beach, and after that we slow danced. Wait, it gets better. While we were slow dancing..
..my crush and I had our first kiss! And after it, I leaned back and I saw, 'You cheated.' And he, 'Why' and I said, 'I don't kiss on the first date.' Then he said, 'Well, I never really play by the rules.
' I was waiting for a a director to say, 'Cut' I was like, 'Are we shooting this right now?'"

Cute!
but who knows if it's true or not..

No comments: