We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




Miley Cyrus on Kissing Katy Perry "No thanks"!

Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry

"Miley Cyrus says there's no way she's going to be locking lips with Katy Perry at this Sunday's Teen Choice Awards.

The 23-year-old "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker recently said in an interview that she was hoping to snag a same-sex smooch onstage with the 15-year-old Cyrus in the spirit of the infamous Madonna-Britney kiss.

"No thanks," the Hannah Montana star told me yesterday with a laugh. "She sang on my record. So I think she's kind of getting back at me, because she was doing harmonies and backgrounds."

Meow!

Cyrus has been on a nonstop promotional campaign to support her new hit album, Breakout, and her upcoming gig as the host of Teen Choice.

Will she ever slow down?

Probably not, but she says she'd love to eventually take a break from Hollywood to go to college.

"I was online the other day looking at colleges," Cyrus said. "I want to go in London. I'd like to do fashion and then photography."

But she's still got time to think about higher education. She doesn't even turn 16 until November.

"I'm into just kind of chillin'," Cyrus said about her upcoming birthday. "I'm into having just a good ol' pool party or, like, [going to] the beach with a couple of friends. I don’t want to feel like I have to entertain the whole time."

credit- E Online

No comments: