We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




"The Secret Life of an American Teenager" RECAP


posted a RECAP of this weeks episode,
just in case you missed it.

"For the last four weeks, I've been waiting for Secret Life to deliver a water-cooler-worthy episode, something that validates my guilty-pleasure viewing of a teen-targeted show (even though I'm a little older than the desired demographic group). And based on your week-to-week comments, I don't think I've been alone in my desire to see ABC Family's summer hit kick things up a notch. Well, at last, last night's episode left me audibly gasping -- on three separate occasions, no less."


1 comment:

Rains said...

Thanks for this beautiful Blog of a beautiful tv show. Its one of my favorite tv show & I never missed any episode of this show. And now I have a link to watch this show. So go ahead and get it now. The Secret Life of the American Teenagers Download