We're BACK..again! YAY!

Hey Guys, it's KAYLEE!
It's been a longs time huh.. well sorry about that.
I've moved so its been a bit hectic! But I'm going to try and come back slowly but surely!
I'm glad to be back though, I've missed the site!

Well thanks for sticking around!
Kaylee

Also,
Check out SWAG BUCKS! Where you can earn stuff just for searching what you need with the results from google & ask.com!




NEW Selena Blog Entry!

Hey everybody--July 31st

Wow, it has been a long time since I have been on here. I have been really busy with work and I had a lot of family in town. I shot 2 music videos since I was on here last, I had my Sweet 16 and now I am in New York.

My birthday was so much fun, it was held at The Kress in Los Angeles. A lot of my family flew in from Texas for my party. We had 16 people staying at our house, it was crazy. We had air matresses, sleeping bags people were sleeping everywhere. It was so nice to have all my friends and family all in the same place at the same time. It has been a long time since we have all been able to hang out like that. The party was amazing there were black roses everywhere and a HUGE madhatter cake. There was a photo booth there called the flip it was really cool. You take two seperate pictures and it gets put onto one photo, when you move it back and forth it switches from one picture to another. There was a pickle and popcorn station where you could squirt different pickle juices on popcorn, MY FAVORITE!! There was a cotton candy machine, a cupcake station with all sorts of different cupcakes. We had a DJ that played awesome music and everyone danced all night long. I think everyone had a great time. I know I did!!!

I shot a music video for a song that I sang (Tell Me Something I Don't Know) for the movie Another Cinderella Story. I had a lot of fun shooting the video and I hope you all like it.

I shot another music video for a Disney DVD movie about Tinkerbell and her Fairies. I recorded the theme song for the DVD and then they had me shoot a music video for the song. It is a really pretty song and I was so proud to be a part of it. It had an 80 person orchestra, I did not get to record with them but I got to see a video of all them playing together and it was amazing.

Now I am in New York bouncing around from interview to interview. I just got done with Regis and Kelly a little bit ago and now I am at MTV. I have a bunch more to do today too, we woke up at 5:30am and won't get home til about 10:00pm. I have a few more interviews tommorrow but get most of the day to just enjoy New York.

Sorry again it has been so long, I miss you all.

Thank you all so much for all my Birthday wishes, my messages, comments, videos, etc.

God Bless,

Sel


Here's the link to her myspace-

myspace.com/selenagomez

No comments: